Las Pistolas
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Modern Warfare 2 Uber Challenge

3 posters

Go down

The Modern Warfare 2 Uber Challenge Empty The Modern Warfare 2 Uber Challenge

Post  Malijora Sat May 29, 2010 2:37 am

So guys, I know this forum isn't very active, but for the ones that still lurk from time to time first of all I want to say thanks for your loyalty, and I have a challenge for you.

The Uber Challenge requires you to unlock and complete everything (besides further prestiges). Meaning unlock all weapons, attachments, challenges, all Pro perks, callsigns, emblems, camouflages and killstreaks. Anything that requires a certain prestige is not required.

If you complete this challenge (proof required) then you automatically get Captain status. If you're interested in this challenge, post below.
Malijora
Malijora
Leader
Leader

Experience : 2147483647

https://laspistolas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

The Modern Warfare 2 Uber Challenge Empty Re: The Modern Warfare 2 Uber Challenge

Post  mikee_bp Sat May 29, 2010 2:41 am

Uhm... I honestly don't think anyone will get this accomplished... because you'd have to get like 12343284723894623 kills for all the weapons.. which would take days, months.. for real. Im having a hard time getting my intervention master headshots >> But im just doing it because its fun using only intervention. (and its a real challenge, for me atleast) but i couldn't imagine going through this with all the other guns Razz

*Yes, im one of those lurkers, i sadly having nothing better to do. D: lol jk but i do still check pretty often.

mikee_bp
Captain
Captain

Experience : 7

Back to top Go down

The Modern Warfare 2 Uber Challenge Empty Re: The Modern Warfare 2 Uber Challenge

Post  Malijora Sat May 29, 2010 3:09 am

mikee_bp wrote:Uhm... I honestly don't think anyone will get this accomplished... because you'd have to get like 12343284723894623 kills for all the weapons.. which would take days, months.. for real. Im having a hard time getting my intervention master headshots >> But im just doing it because its fun using only intervention. (and its a real challenge, for me atleast) but i couldn't imagine going through this with all the other guns Razz

*Yes, im one of those lurkers, i sadly having nothing better to do. D: lol jk but i do still check pretty often.
Haha. Yeah, the point of this being the "Uber" challenge is that it's the hardest to accomplish. There's no time limit on this challenge, if you successfully complete it then give yourself a pat on the back or two. Wink
Malijora
Malijora
Leader
Leader

Experience : 2147483647

https://laspistolas.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Neurotoxus Sat May 29, 2010 3:10 am

H.e.l.l N.o.

Never, until I get 10th prestige lol.
Neurotoxus
Neurotoxus
Leader
Leader

Experience : 1

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down